Trainee Health Visitor Information Event
The role of Health Visiting is to promote the well being of Children and their families in accordance with the Universal Health Visiting pathway. The Universal Health Visiting Pathway sets the standard for health visiting and the minimum core visits those families with Children aged 0-5 can expect from their health visitor, regardless of where they live in Scotland.
Firstly thank you for taking time to read more about our virtual recruitment/information event.
The event will be held Monday 7th June @ 6pm
The event is an opportunity to find out more about the role of Trainee Health Visitor.
You will be able to hear for our newly qualified Health Visitor Kerry Morgan who can give you first hand insight in to what life as a trainee will be like.
Also on hand to answer questions will be
- Senior Charge Nurse Kayleigh Thompson
- UWS Course Coordinator Fiona Stuart
Don’t worry if you can’t attend as all interested parties will still need to apply directly on NHS Scotland’s recruitment site
- Full time programme for 13 months
- You will gain a Post Graduate Diploma Level 11 (Masters) SCPHN (HV)
- The course is fully funded
- You must be already be a registered nurse or midwife
- You must hold a first level degree
- You must be willing to attend full time
Please fill in the form below to register your interest for the event.
You will be sent a diary invite with a link to join the event via TEAMS to your email address.