The Community Rehab service for the region, currently located at Nithbank in Dumfries, will reopen at Mountainhall Treatment Centre (also in Dumfries) on Monday 22nd November.
Community Rehab will be located on the first floor and can be accessed via the North Entrance at Mountainhall Treatment Centre.
The new accommodation will offer improvements for both staff and patients with:
- Increased clinical space to offer face to face appointments as clinically appropriate
- Options to see people in conjunction with other multi- disciplinary team members
- Improved parking, including disabled spaces
- Improved transport links to Dumfries town centre with a bus stop directly outside the entrance/exit
- Access to other clinical colleagues and services based at Moutainhall
- Mountainhall Cafe
- Changing Places toilet facility
Those who attend the service have been informed about the relocation and reopening date but should they have any queries they can contact the Community Rehab team:Telephone 01387 244454 or email email@example.com